• Roberta Cooper, 241 Serpentine Ave., Sequim
• Cynthia Thomas, 180 S. Scott Drive., Sequim
• Renee Mullikin, Susan O'Brien, 73 Idea Place, Sequim
• Sally Cays, 101 W. Robert Place, Sequim
• Steve Portner, 845 Shore Road, Port Angeles
• Susan Martin Spar, 72 Derrick Road, Port Angeles
• Chuck Stern, 363 Miles Road, Port Angeles
• George Zien, 596 Parrish Road, SequimÃ¢Â¨• Janine Hegy, Sunny Benham, 501 Atterberry Road, Sequim
• Susan Gansert Shaw, Lynne Armstrong, Mary Franchini, Ed Crumley andÃ¢Â¨Brian Butain, 505 E. Silberhorn Road, Sequim
• Patricia Gordon, Richard O'Connor, 346 Glenn's Valley Road, Sequim
Defined by books of inspiration, the beauty of the mountains and waters or the people in their backyards, some of Sequim's top artists are revealing their sanctuaries of creation this weekend.
Sequim Arts brings together 19 local artists at 12 locations for the free sixth annual Sequim Studio Tour on July 20-22. Cynthia Thomas, a sculpture, pastels and mixed media artist, said the event has expanded not necessarily in the number of artists but in the amount of hands-on and informational events at each studio.