Members of Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1024 and Ladies Auxiliary host a POW-MIA program at the post home, 163 E. Washington St., Sequim at 2 p.m. Sept. 19. Members also host a POW-MIA program at the Veterans Center, 261 S. Francis St., Port Angeles at 3 p.m. Sept. 19. Cake and coffee will be served after each event. Call 681-7085.
Join the Sequim Christmas Chorus
Register now to sing with the Sequim Christmas Chorus. Music is provided, no auditions are necessary and all singers are welcome. Rehearsals for the 24th annual program will beginat 6:30 p.m. Monday, Sept. 29, at Sequim Bible Church, 847 N. Sequim Ave. In October and November, rehearsals will be from 6:45-9 p.m. every Monday night. The chorus, directed by Gary McRoberts, will give three concerts at Sequim Bible Church: Dec. 5, 6 and 7. The Christmas Chorus will donate a portion of the concert proceeds to Sequim Community Aid. To register or get more information, contact Julie Jackson at 683-1355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. and 2:15-5 p.m. Sept. 20 in the Geneva Hall at Sequim Community Church, 950 N. Fifth Ave., Sequim. Walk-ins welcome. Call 681-7205.
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Sept. 20 outside the high school gym at Sequim High School, 601 N. Sequim Ave., Sequim, during Sequim Health Fair. Break between noon-1 p.m.
• 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sept. 22 in the fellowship hall at Trinity United Methodist Church, 100 S. Blake Ave., Sequim. Break between 12:30-1:30 p.m.
• 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Sept. 25-26 in the Wendel Room at Olympic Medical Center Annex, 939 Caroline St., Port Angeles. Break between 11-11:45 a.m. Call 800-398-7888.
Here are the Sequim Senior Nutrition Site menus, served at 4:30 p.m. at Suncrest Village Retirement Apartments, 251 S. Fifth Ave. Suggested donation $3. Menus are subject to change.
N/S: 1. Tom Loveday-Thomas Larsen; 2. Paula Cramer-Krys Gordon; 3. Paul Stratton-Helen Stratton; 4. Frank Brown-Pete Mayberg.
E/W: 1. Vern Nunnally-Charles Williams; 2. Leonard Hills-Sharon Hills; 3. Jim Tilzey-Mary Norwood; 4. Marge Knee-Hank Brahlit.
• Unit Championship game, Sept. 8
N/S: 1. Paula Cramer-Wilma Lambert; 2. Jim Tilzey-Charles Jones; 3. Jim De Vogler-Bill Farnum; 4. Gloria Runyan-Pete Mayberg.
E/W: 1. June Nelson-Charles Williams; 2. Jack Real-John Anderson; 3. Mona VanDyke-Hank Brahlit; 4. Mary Norwood-Barbara Woodson.
The Sequim Gazette is located at 147 W. Washington Street in Sequim.
Business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Phone 360-683-3311, or toll free at 800-829-5810. FAX 360-683-6670.
For a complete company directory with contact information please click HERE.