Meetings are listed based on written notification to The Gazette. Listings can be sent to The Gazette through e-mail at email@example.com, faxed to 683-6670, mailed to P.O. Box 1750, Sequim WA 98382 or dropped off in our office at 147 W. Washington, Sequim. The deadline is Wednesday at 5 p.m. for the next week's edition.
• AA meetings. Various meeting times, locations each day. 452-4212. www.nopaa.org.
• Al-Anon. Various meeting times, locations. 452-6973.
• Boy Scouts of America. Various meeting times, locations for Cub Scout, Boy Scout and Venture Crew troops. 800-272-6865 or www.joinscouts.net.
• Healthy Families Groups. Support groups for women and men in Sequim and Port Angeles. 452-3811.
• League of Women Voters. Various meeting times, locations. 681-3757.
• NA meetings. Numerous meetings in the county at various times each day. 477-9367.
• Weight Watchers. Numerous meetings in the county at various times each day. 800-651-6000.
Wednesday Nov. 5
• Men's Overeaters Anonymous. 7-8 a.m. St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 525 N. Fifth Ave., Sequim. 582-9549.
• Sunbonnet Sue Quilt Club. 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Masonic Hall, 700 S. Fifth Ave., Sequim. 681-0795.
• Christian Student Fellowship. Noon-12:45 p.m. ASC conference room adjacent to Pirate Union Building at Peninsula College, 1502 E. Lauridsen Blvd., Port Angeles. 461-2849 or www.pc.ctc.edu/life/fellowship.asp.
• Pants Party. Weight-loss support group. 1-2 p.m., 5:30-6:30 p.m. 415 N. Sequim Ave., Sequim. $10. 683-8844 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Port Angeles Duplicate Bridge Club. 5 p.m. Crafts room at Port Angeles Senior Center, 328 E. Seventh St., Port Angeles. 457-7704.
• Sequim Irrigation Festival Planning Committee. Volunteers interested in planning for the 2009 festival are invited. 6 p.m. dinner, 6:30 p.m. meeting. Mariner Cafe, 707 E. Washington St., Sequim. 683-3408.
• Hurricane Ridge RV Club. Dinner at
6 p.m., meeting at 7 p.m. Joshua's Restaurant, 113 Del Guzzi Drive, Port Angeles. 681-7654 or 683-0120.
• Strait Stamp Society. Sandy Diamond, professional artist using stamps in a unique way, is the speaker. 6:10-8 p.m. Sequim Library, 630 N. Sequim Ave. 683-6373.
• Sequim Assembly International Order of the Rainbow for Girls. 7 p.m. Sequim Masonic Hall, 700 S. Fifth Ave., Sequim. 681-7851.
• Strait Macintosh Users Group. 7:15 p.m. Port Angeles Library, 2210 S. Peabody St., Port Angeles. 417-1161.
• Recovering Couples Anonymous. 7-8:30 p.m. Parish house, Dungeness Valley Lutheran Church, 923 N. Sequim Ave., Sequim. 582-9549.
Thursday Nov. 6
• Soroptimist International of Port Angeles - Jet Set. 7 a.m. Port Angeles Senior Center, 328 E. Seventh St., Port Angeles. 452-7925.
• Mothers of Preschoolers. 9-11:30 a.m. Fairview Bible Church, 385 O'Brien Road, Port Angeles. 457-5905.
• PAAQUE Chapter of Applique Society. 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Quilted Strait Quilt Shop, Port Angeles. 457-4733.
• Retired Public Employees Council Chapter 23. 11:30 a.m. Downriggers Restaurant at the Landing, 115 E. Railroad Ave., Port Angeles. 457-1041.
• Family Support Group. For families, friends and loved ones of persons with serious mental disorders. Noon-1:15 p.m. Peninsula Community Mental Health Center, 118 E. Eighth St., Port Angeles. 457-0431.
• Rotary Club of Sequim. Noon. The Cedars at Dungeness, 1965 Woodcock Road, Sequim. 681-8539.
• Kiwanis Club of Sequim. Noon. Paradise Restaurant, 703 N. Sequim Ave., Sequim. 582-0022.
• Bridge group. 1 p.m. SunLand office of Windermere Real Estate, 137 Fairway Drive, Sequim. 683-2711.
• Happy Tymer Clown Alley. 1 p.m. St. Joseph's Catholic Church hall, 121 E. Maple St., Sequim. 683-8897 or 683-0742.
• Clallam C'lectors Questers. 1 p.m. Meets at members' homes. 582-3788.
• Olympic Minds 2. Sequim/Port Angeles community group of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, IONS. 1 p.m. on the first three Thursdays of each month. Media Room of the Lodge at Sherwood Village, 660 Evergreen Farm Way, Sequim. 582-1034.
• Retired Scientists of Sequim. 1:30 p.m. Sequim Library meeting room, 630 N. Sequim Ave., Sequim. 681-8448.
• Spanish Club. Conversation and study for intermediate Spanish students. 2 p.m. Prairie Springs Assisted Living, 680 W. Prairie St., Sequim. 683-1809.
• Good News Club. 2:15-3:15 p.m. Roosevelt Elementary School Library, 106 Monroe Road, Port Angeles. 582-0416.
• Good News Club. For boys and girls. 3-4 p.m. Gym/all-purpose room, 350 W. Fir St., Sequim. 582-0416.
• SNAP Voyagers. 3-5 p.m. Sequim Community School, 220 W. Alder St., Sequim. 681-8642.
• Chess Club. All ages and skill levels. 4-6 p.m. Sequim Library, 630 N. Sequim Ave., Sequim. 683-1491.
• Knitting Group. Open to all skill levels, all fiber arts. 4:30-6 p.m. The Veela Café, 133 E. First St., Port Angeles. 452-5040.
• Strait Stamp Society. 6 p.m. Sequim Library, 630 N. Sequim Ave. 683-6373 or rick email@example.com.
• French Club. Advanced conversation and reading from 2 p.m. Call for location. 681-0226.
Saturday Nov. 8
• Sequim PC User Group. Students from Stu Marcy's high school computer science class present and demonstrate Microsoft's Vista Business 64 bit operating system. 10 a.m. Room E3, Sequim High School Computer Lab, 601 N. Sequim Ave. spcug.net or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Clallam County Genealogical Society. Meets 10 a.m.-noon, September-November and May in Port Angeles. February, April in Sequim. 417-5000.
• Overeaters Anonymous. 10-11 a.m. St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 525 N. Fifth Ave., Sequim. 681-7371.
• Light Lunch. 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 525 N. Fifth Ave., Sequim. Free hot meals for those in need. 683-4862.
• Olympic Peninsula Explorers Volkssport Club. Noon. Highway 20 Roadhouse, 2152 Sims Way, Port Townsend. 452-0593 or e-mail email@example.com.
• American Association of University Women. 12:30-2 p.m. Alternates between Sequim and Port Angeles. 681-0674.
• North Olympic Chapter of Veterans for Peace. 2:30 p.m. Olympic Unitarian Universalist Fellowship Hall, 73 Howe Road, off North Barr Road, Agnew. 360-385-7612.
Sunday Nov. 9
• Sequim Senior Singles. Vocalist Frank Keith. 12:30 p.m. The Cedars at Dungeness golf course, 1965 Woodcock Road, Sequim. 681-7560.
• Scrabble. Beginners to experts, 1 p.m. The Buzz, 128 N. Sequim Ave., Sequim. 452-4423.
Monday Nov. 10
• Port Angeles Garden Club. Business meeting at 10 a.m. Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 301 Lopez Ave., Port Angeles. 452-5406.
• Natural Science Study Group. 10 a.m.-noon. Railroad Bridge Park, 2151 W. Hendrickson Road, Sequim. 681-4076.
• Sequim Duplicate Bridge Club. 12:30 p.m. Masonic Hall, 700 S. Fifth Ave., Sequim. 681-3090 or 683-5635.
• Caregiver Support Group. 1:30-3 p.m. Senior Information Office, 411 W. Washington St., Sequim. 417-8554.
• Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous. 2 p.m. Calvary Chapel of Sequim, 91 Boyce Road, Sequim. 683-8881.
• Grand Olympic Chorus of Sweet Adelines International. 6:30-9 p.m.
Sequim Bible Church, 847 N. Sequim Ave. 683-0141 or 360-385-4896.
• American Legion Post 29. 7 p.m. Veteran Center, 216 S. Francis St., Port Angeles. 452-9335.
• Rhododendron Grange 1137. 7:30 p.m. Gardiner Community Center, 980 Old Gardiner Road, Gardiner. 683-5089 or 360-797-7500.
• Port Angeles Eagles Lodge Auxiliary. 7:30 p.m. 110 S. Penn St., Port Angeles. 452-3344.
The Sequim Gazette is located at 147 W. Washington Street in Sequim.
Business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Phone 360-683-3311, or toll free at 800-829-5810. FAX 360-683-6670.
For a complete company directory with contact information please click HERE.