PUD officials advise to run the water for a bit and water service may return to normal.
Weather permitting, they will be picking up the Wednesday customers Thursday, Jan. 19.
In addition to the two large snow plows used for the main arterials, this year the city will also utilize a smaller plow attached to a new one-ton, four-wheel drive Ford pick-up. This will allow city crews to clear secondary streets at the same time as the main arterial. Crews will also utilize the salt truck to de-ice roads if necessary.
7 Cedars Casino is closed today and will reopen as usual tomorrow. The Longhouse Market and Deli is open, but the deli is closed. The Cedars At Dungeness golf course is closed and Stymie's Bar and Grill will be open until 1 p.m.
Due to the lingering effects of the current winter storm, Clallam Transit will continue its reduced service plan (see below) into Thursday.
As the weather and road conditions improve on Thursday as predicted, CTS will adjust the routes as necessary to provide as much service as possible. The public is asked to monitor the CTS website at www.clallamtransit.com or listen to KONP Radio Thursday morning to get the most current news regarding transit routes and schedules.
Public information regarding transit or paratransit service can also be gained by calling 360-452-4511 or toll free at 800-858-3747.
Terry G. Weed, General Manager
CLALLAM TRANSIT SYSTEM
Clallam Transit continues to operate all buses but many routes and schedules have been revised as a result of the continuing snowfall.
· #10 JOYCE, the bus will turn around at the intersection of Hwy 112 and Lyre River Road.
· #14 FORKS: will not be routed by Peninsula College in the afternoon.
· #20 COLLEGE/MEDICAL CENTER: leaving Gateway hourly only at :55 in the morning and leaving at :05 after each hour in the afternoon. No service to Melody Lane and once the bus reaches Peninsula College there is no service along Ennis Street, instead the bus will backtrack to Race Street and then to First Street to resume route.
· #22 LINCOLN/PEABODY: Once an hour service leaving Gateway hourly only at :55 in the morning and leaving at :05 after each hour in the afternoon. No service above Park Street (along the Alhvers Loop), No service on Whidby/Eunice Loop.
· #24 CHERRY HILL: Once an hour service leaving Gateway hourly only at :55 in the morning and leaving at :05 after each hour in the afternoon.
· #26 WESTSIDE: Once an hour service leaving Gateway hourly only at :55 in the morning and leaving at :05 after each hour in the afternoon , no trips to Lower Elwha as bus will turnaround at Dry Creek School.
· #52 DIAMOND POINT: No service to the beach as bus will turn around on the top of the hill at the airport.
· For DIAL-A-RIDE services in Sequim: limited service will be available.
· For PARATRANSIT ADA SERVICES: Only medical necessity trips will be scheduled.
All other routes are being attempted, but passengers can expect occasional delays due to road conditions. Check the Clallam Transit website for additional information at www.clallamtransit.com