A Monday afternoon grease fire has left six family members displaced.
Clallam County Fire District 3 reports that at 12:50 p.m. Sept. 9, the fire destroyed the stove, heavily damaged the kitchen and filled the home on the 300 block of North Govan Street with smoke.
Two men and their four dogs and hamster escaped without injury.
The fire was controlled in less than 10 minutes but displaces the family of six — three adults and three children ages 7, 11 and 12. The American Red Cross assisted the family with housing for the night.
The Sequim Police Department, City of Sequim and Olympic Ambulance also reported to the scene.