• Sequim's retail space balloons to more than three acres;
• Schools receive defibrillators;
• Foundation and Bank offers credit card to help community;
• Teacher with Sequim roots accused of sexual misconduct with Tacoma students;
• Museum talks about cemeteries and reopens exhibit center;
• FFA planning new park;
• McComb Garden owners plan retirement;
• Follow Traveler's Journal down the Mekong River;
• VFW starts dances;
• Boys and girls basketball teams, swimmers and wrestlers look to postseason;
• Local sports, local columns and even more local news!
Find it on the newsstand for just 75 cents or subscribe today: $36 for a one-year subscription with a special for an additional four issues free. Call 683-3311.
The Sequim Gazette is located at 147 W. Washington Street in Sequim.
Business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Phone 360-683-3311, or toll free at 800-829-5810. FAX 360-683-6670.
For a complete company directory with contact information please click HERE.