Maundy Thursday, April 5
• 6 p.m. Soup supper followed by Maundy Thursday service with short drama. Trinity United Methodist Church, 100 Blake Ave.
Good Friday, April 6
• 7 p.m. Dungeness Valley Lutheran Church, 925 N. Sequim Ave. “The Man of Sorrows.” The Passion of Christ is told, with musical reflections by soloists, choir and congregation. Call 681-0947.
Saturday, April 7
• 11:30 a.m. Sequim Bible Church, 847 N. Sequim Ave. Eggstravaganza. Party and egg hunt for all Sequim children ages 4-12.683-4135.
• 1 p.m. Ladies of Elks Easter Egg Hunt. 143 Port Williams Road, Sequim. 683-2763.
Easter Sunday, April 8
• 10 a.m. Trinity United Methodist Church, 100 Blake Ave. Service includes three Trinity musical groups and a message by Pastor Bill Green. A light brunch will be available from 9-9:45 a.m. Attendees are invited to bring flowers to place on a wire cross before the service.