Submit Classified Ad
First Friday Art Walk still strollable in September
Published on Wed, Sep 1, 2010
The Sept. 3 First Friday Art Walk Sequim is a free self-guided tour from 5-8 p.m. of local art galleries, artists' studios, the Museum and Arts Center and other art venues. A map is at www.
Special activities on Sept. 3 are:
• Transcendence - the Magic of Glass" at the Museum and Arts Center, 175 W. Cedar St.
• Sandi Hokenson glasswork at Purple Haze Lavender, 127 W. Washington St.
• Renee Mulkinson glass creations at Tesa Boutique, 135 W. Washington St.
• Tani Lovejoy's lampwork glass jewelry and Katie Thorpe's fused glass at The Red Rooster Grocery, 1341/2 W. Washington St.
• Glass pieces from Washington State School for the Blind students at The Buzz, 128 N. Sequim Ave.
• Rebbecca McKee paintings at Bell Street Bakery, 173 W. Bell St.
• Ruth Cadden's paintings at Botanical Touch, 115 N. Sequim Ave.
• Gail Larson's watercolors at KeyBank, 120 N. Dunlap Ave.
• Artwork of Dorothea Hover-Kramer and Grace Shepard at The Dove's Nest, 139 W. Washington St.
• Traditional Thai dance at Galare Thai, 120 W. Bell St.
• Jan Kepley photography at Sequim Public Library, 630 N. Sequim Ave.
© 2009 Sequim Gazette. All rights reserved. 147 West Washington, Sequim, WA 98382 • 360.683.3311
Email the Webmaster