Meetings are listed based on written notification to The Gazette. Listings can be sent to The Gazette through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 683-6670, mailed to P.O. Box 1750, Sequim WA 98382 or dropped off in our office at 147 W. Washington, Sequim. The deadline is Wednesday at 5 p.m. for the next week's edition.
• AA meetings. Various meeting times, locations each day. 452-4212. www.nopaa.org.
• Al-Anon. Various meeting times, locations. 452-6973.
• Boy Scouts of America. Various meeting times, locations for Cub Scout, Boy Scout and Venture Crew troops. 800-272-6865 or www.joinscouts.net.
• League of Women Voters. Various meeting times, locations. 681-3757.
• NA meetings. Numerous meetings in the county at various times each day. 477-9367.
• Weight Watchers. Numerous meetings in the county at various times each day. 800-651-6000.
Wednesday Aug. 13
• Sunbonnet Sue Quilt Club. 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Masonic Hall, 700 S. Fifth Ave., Sequim. 681-0795.
• Christian Student Fellowship. Noon-12:45 p.m. except July-September. ASC conference room adjacent to Pirate Union Building at Peninsula College, 1502 E. Lauridsen Blvd., Port Angeles. 461-2849 or www.pc.ctc.edu/life/fellow
• Olympic Peninsula Master Gardeners. 1 p.m. St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 525 N. Fifth Ave., Sequim. 417-2279 or 565-2679.
• Pants Party. New weight-loss support group. 1-2, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. 415 N. Sequim Ave., Sequim. $10. 683-8844 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Dungeness River Management Team. 2-5 p.m. Dungeness River Audubon Center at Railroad Bridge Park, 2151 W. Hendrickson Road, Sequim. 681-4664.
• Port Angeles Duplicate Bridge Club. 5 p.m. Crafts room at Port Angeles Senior Center, 328 E. Seventh St., Port Angeles. 457-7704.
• Family Support Group. For families, friends and loved ones of persons who experience serious mental disorders. Noon-1:15 p.m. Peninsula Community Mental Health Center, 118 E. Eighth St., Port Angeles. 457-0431.
• Rotary Club of Sequim. Noon. The Cedars at Dungeness, 1965 Woodcock Road, Sequim. 681-8539.
• Kiwanis Club of Sequim. Noon. Paradise Restaurant, 703 N. Sequim Ave., Sequim. 582-0022.
• Sequim Valley Car Club. 6 p.m. Sequim Elks Lodge, 143 Port Williams Road, Sequim. 681-0413.
• Clallam County Republican Party. 6 p.m. local issues speaker, 7 p.m. central committee meeting. 509 S. Lincoln St., Port Angeles. 417-3035.
• Grand Olympic Chorus of Sweet Adelines International. 6:30-9 p.m. Mondays except holidays. Sequim Bible Church, 847 N. Sequim Ave. 683-0141.
• Eagles Lodge. 7 p.m. 110 S. Penn St., Port Angeles. 452-3344.
• Sequim City Band. 7 p.m. James Center for the Performing Arts, 202 N. Blake Ave., Sequim. 683-4896.
Tuesday Aug. 19
• Exchange Club of Port Angeles. 7:30 a.m. CrabHouse, 221 N. Lincoln St., Port Angeles. 417-5188 or 452-4554.
• Olympic Peninsula Association of Retired Law Enforcement Officers and Fire Fighters. 11:30 a.m. Paradise Restaurant, 703 N. Sequim Ave., Sequim. 683-3469.
• French Club. Beginners from 1-
2 p.m., intermediates from 2-3:30 p.m. Prairie Springs Assisted Living, 680 W. Prairie St., Sequim. 582-1334.
• Overeaters Anonymous. 1-2 p.m. St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 525 N. Fifth Ave., Sequim. 461-2254.
• Knitting Circle. All ages and skill levels. 1:30-3:30 p.m. First Step Family Support Center, 325 E. Sixth St., Port Angeles. 457-8355.
• Sequim Bereavement Group. 1:30-3 p.m. at Assured Hospice office, 24 Lee Chatfield Ave., Sequim. 582-3796 or 582-0337.
• Stockhounds Investment Club. 5:30 p.m. Gardiner Community Center, 980 Old Gardiner Road, Gardiner. 360-379-5412 or 582-1345.
• ARTiculate! Art Critique Group. 6-8 p.m. Museum and Arts Center exhibition building, 175 W. Cedar St., Sequim. 683-8110.
• North Olympic Chapter of the Compassionate Friends. Support organization for families following the death of a child. Except December. 6 p.m. St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 525 N. Fifth Ave., Sequim. 457-7395 or 417-1885.
• Olympic Peninsula Men's Chorus. 6 p.m. Band shell rehearsal room at Carrie Blake Park, Blake Avenue, Sequim. 683-3918.
• Clallam County Gem and Mineral Society. 7 p.m. Call for more information, 681-2323 or 681-7981.
• Hapy's Oasis Dance Group. 7 p.m. Sequim Senior Center, 921 E. Hammond St., Sequim.
• Alzheimer's Association Caregiver Telephone Support Group. 7:30-
9 p.m. 800-848-7097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sequim Gazette is located at 147 W. Washington Street in Sequim.
Business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Phone 360-683-3311, or toll free at 800-829-5810. FAX 360-683-6670.
For a complete company directory with contact information please click HERE.